The following 10 online nursing schools are excellent choices to help you get the training, degrees and certifications to enter a high paying medical field that has a strong demand for jobs in practically all markets.
1. Chamberlain College of Nursing: This school offers an online RN-to-BSN degree program, as well as a BSN-to-MSN and MSN programs for RNs looking to advance their career with a broad educational foundation and extensive clinical practice.
2. Kaplan University – School of Nursing: This respected university prepares students for nursing jobs of tomorrow with the benefit of flexible schedules and dynamic interaction with faculty and peers through academic exercises, message boards, online readings, Web field trips and more.
3. University of Phoenix: This well-known college offers online and campus-based learning for nursing students around the country. The curriculum is founded in biology, physical science and social science.
4. Liberty University: The online branch of this Christian university allows students to finish a nursing degree on their own terms with flexible scheduling and accelerated programs. The school offers RN-to-BSN and MSN programs in acute nursing care.
5. Capella University: Whether you are getting a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or continuing your nursing education with a Master of Science in Nursing or PhD, Capella can give you the tools you need with a convenient online format.
6. Gonzaga University: This respected university is an ideal place for nursing graduate students looking to advance their careers. Gonzagas School of Professional Studies offers online MSN programs for Nursing, Nurse Education or Health Systems Leadership.
7. Loyola University: With a New Orleans campus as well as a respected online branch, this university offers returning nursing students excellent opportunities with MSN and RN-to-MSN programs.
8. Minnesota School of Business Online: This schools nursing program is ideal for nurses who have completed a hospital diploma program or associates program who want to complete their BSN.
9. Philadelphia University: This colleges online programs include MSN and MS Completion, with specializations in Disaster Medicine and Management, and Midwifery.
10. Walden University: As one of the most respected online universities, Walden is an excellent choice for nursing students. The school offers BSN, RN-to-MS and BSN-to-MS programs with specializations in Education, Health Care Management, Health Informatics and more.