The condition (here in stomach) in which there is more acid than the usually required. The stomach is hypothetical to have both, the acute and chronic disorders.
The condition of irritating the abdomen may result from abuse through incorrectly selected of food and from wrong eating habits.
Such a state in which there is abnormal chemistry within the body like toxemia and acidosis may also disturb the performance of the organ.
Pure water is neutral. But when chemicals are varied with water, the mixture can turn out to be either acidic or basic. Examples of acidic substance are vinegar and lemon juice.
Laundry detergents and ammonia are example of basic substance.
Chemicals that are very fundamental or very acidic are reactive. These chemicals can cause harsh burns.
Automobile battery acid is an acidic chemical that is unthinking. Automobile battery contain a stronger form of some of the same acid that is in acid rain.
Household drain cleaners often enclose lye, a very alkaline chemical that is immediate.
Causes of Acidity
There are some some disease and syndromes for which stomach acidity is a symptom. These include gallstones, or hard deposits in the gallbladder that must be detached in order for the gallbladder to perform its stabilizing funtions. Gastro esophageal
Reflux Disease (GERD) is chronic and can cause heartburn.
Symptoms of Acidity
1. Burning sensation or pain in the stomach after one to four hours of a meal
2. Feel hungry often
3. Constant pain in upper abdomen
4. Belching, nausea, bitter taste in mouth, vomiting and loss of appetite
5. Heartburn is characterized by a deeply placed, blazing pain in the chest behind the sternum (breast-bone). It occurs after meals and is precipitate by increase in intra-abdominal pressure like straining or lifting weights.
Treatment of Acidity
After all three meals take a small piece of jaggery and keep it in your mouth and suck. VoilÃ¡ no more acidity.
Boil one cup of water. To this add 1 tsp of Aniseed (Saunf). Cover and leave overnight.
Strain the water in the morning, add 1 tsp of honey. When this is taken 3 times a day it prevents acidity.
To 1 Â½ liters of water add 1 tsp Caraway seeds (shah jeera). Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Sip even as warm. Have the concoction 2-3 times a day for 5-6 days.
Home Remedies for Acidity
1. Â Take a mixture of 2 tsp of natural apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp raw honey in a glass of water previous to meals.
2. Â Try one or two tablespoons of white vinegar. It actually works to cure acidity.
3. Â Chew a few holy basil (tulsi ) leaves to get relief from ablaze, nausea and gas.
4. Â Boil one cup of water. To this add 1 tsp of Aniseed (Saunf). Cover and leave overnight. Strain the water in the daybreak, add 1 tsp of honey. When this is taken 3 times a day it prevents acidity.
5. Â Sleep with your head and shoulder on a high pillow for elevation.
6. Â Drink daily a 1 tsp juice of chebulic myroblan varied with 1 tsp of amla (Indian gooseberry) juice.
7. Â For relief of acid or acid reflux eat some yogurt, relief in about 5 min.
8. Â Take one piece of clove and suck on it slowly.
Read more on Home Remedies for Acidityand Gastritis Home Remedies and Baba Ramdev Medicines
Baba Ramdev Medicines
Related Tsp Articles