As is the case with most medications that exist today, including antibiotics, the body tends to become accustomed to the medicine, thus developing an immunity. This resistance that the body develops after a period of time is what keeps pharmaceutical companies struggling to come up with an ever increasing array of more powerful disease resistant antibiotics.

As the active molecule within MMS is an oxidizer first and foremost, and a very powerful one at that – it works on the basis of stripping electrons from pathogens. Since pathogens are decidedly different from other tissues within the body that are healthy, the electrostatic charge that these foreign invaders possess are what keep the chlorine dioxide molecule working time after time – it is impossible to develop an immunity to it! The mechanism that governs the interaction between this compound and pathogens is forever fixed and not subject to change, so it keeps on working with the same vigor that it has done from day one.

It stands to reason that chlorine dioxide works within the body in a similar fashion to how it works within the larger public water supplies against a plethora of unpleasant water borne diseases. Interestingly enough, it has been used within agriculture and hospitals for a considerable period of time before Jim Humble’s discovery. Since the human body is composed primarily of water, it’s not such a large jump in thinking to extrapolate how this compound may in fact have similar effects upon the waters of the human body.

The science begins when the chlorine dioxide molecule happens to encounter a dangerous pathogen. The electrostatic potential between these two adversaries is so great that upon contact, the pathogen is stripped of up to five electrons in a single go – this is more than fatal for virtually any invader within the body.

After the electrons have been devoured, the chlorine dioxide molecule is now spent, and is quite content with its extra electrons.

At this stage it begins to break down into harmless by products, whereas the pathogen that kindly donated its electrons now is effectively neutralized, and is then in part made into a salt, thus rendering the invader completely harmless.

It sounds simple – but guess what, the body absolutely loves it!

This powerful molecule moves around the body, keeping to itself, but as soon as it comes across a pathogen, the subsequent exchange of electrons takes place and as discussed above – the rest is history! It’s interesting to note that this powerful ion only reacts with structures that have a ph under 7, which means organisms that generally prefer an acidic environment. It is now commonly understood that many of today’s diseases and modern day stressors are driven by an acidic internal biochemistry – thus only targeting bacteria, toxins and viruses that thrive in conditions of an acidic nature.

In simple terms, anything with a positive charge typically is acidic, thus donating electrons and making itself a very attractive proposition to be annihilated by the chlorine dioxide molecule. Tissues and beneficial bacteria having a ph of 7 and above do not donate electrons, thus not taking part in any reaction.

After about one hour within the body, if this active compound finds nothing to react with, it begins to break down into harmless table salt, and also into a very useful substance called hypochlorous acid.

That’s pretty much how the amazing miracle mineral supplement works, and needless to say – it’s powerful medicine!

This article is written by Lee Jacobs who is an Acupuncturist, and has been in the field of health for 13 years. He is interested in illuminating individuals and helping others return to a better quality of health. If you would like to read more about this topic, feel free to visit http://www.mmshealthy4life.com

Top Popular Products:

Buyfave.com