Education forms the base of any type of any sector, hence aids in the growth of any country. Keeping this fact in mind, UAE is also focusing on its educational sector to give a boom to the education standards in the country. Dubai has attracted talented individuals from across the globe due to its Zero Income Tax policy. This policy has enabled the individuals to take 100% remuneration of income to home and make huge savings while working in Dubai. This is the reason why Dubai has turned into a career heaven. The condition has enabled the companies based UAE, as well as the companies serving the entire Middle East and North African region, to attract more professionals to work in Dubai despite of the harsh climatic conditions.
However, Dubai provides a liberal lifestyle as compared to other cities of UAE, and has high standards of living, besides active night life, recreational activities, food and culture. Teaching jobs in Dubai is very demanding because of the increasing number of institutions in the city. Teachers are well respected and have strong opportunities of further growth. Local schools and colleges of Dubai demand experienced teaching professional time-to-time. Teachers working in other Middle East countries are also moving to UAE with their families because of a strong and steady inflow of international and professional work aspects and already established international schools. The syllabuses of these international schools generally follow American or British format, so they demand competent and professionally qualified teachers and faculty. The salary offered by these schools is very competitive and thereby attract more and more professionals to take up the jobs.
Teaching jobs in Dubai are regularly advertised by the schools, so for professionals having a teaching experience in British or American style, the chances of getting teaching job are very high.
The schools and institutions generally hire candidates on a contractual basis, for a minimum of 2-3 years, so the candidate is advised to remain updated about the latest job opportunities. Scientific teaching methodologies are always welcomed by the institutions. To be a teacher in UAE, the candidates need to fulfill some of the basic requirements, which include:
• Educational qualification of international standards.
• A valid passport and VISA for UAE.
• Attested certificates, preferably from a UAE government official.
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic or Urdu or both, will be an additional advantage.
• Capability to learn other languages and adjust in different cultural and working environments.
• Willingness to work on the basis of bonds. There are various online job portals and online job magazines, beside newspapers and magazines, which provide details of the existing and upcoming job opportunities for teaching jobs in Dubai. The job details are available according to the experience and the working domain of the individuals.
• To apply for teaching jobs in UAE, the candidates must ensure that:
• The job application is properly written and presented in a corporate manner.
• The application form must have attached photograph of the candidate.
• Eye-catching and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be attached. Summers is the best time to look and apply for the teaching jobs in Dubai, as the schools, colleges and other institutions start admissions and hiring process during that time.
However, the candidate must ensure that he/she abides by the rules and regulations set by the government or the institute to avoid being penalised. Candidates from other countries, willing to serve in UAE, should get in touch with the embassy to find out the details and formalities related with the same. Embassy can provide you a great help in all the formalities and also provide assistance in the process of applying teaching jobs in Dubai.
Rashmi Karan writes on behalf of NaukriGulf.com, a leading job portal for Gulf jobs Region, Jobs in Middle East and jobs in Dubai, Middle East jobs. Info Edge foray into the Middle East is an endeavour to provide established client base with services that best meet their international requirements as well as expand our operations on to a global arena.
Find More Online Teaching Jobs Articles