Read, play, and record your own stories! An engaging interactive story and early geometry game, which will help your child learn about shapes and develop spatial thinking skills!
Now Play on (iOS) : http://apple.co/28OAkda
The story and mini games in the app are designed and written by Professor Herbert Ginsburg from Columbia University’s Teachers College and edited by Emmy-award winning writer Jill Turner, the former writer of many of your favorite children’s shows such as Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood and The Good Night Show.
– Highly interactive and engaging storyline written by Prof Herbert Ginsburg
– Highlighting word by word as the narrator reads the story, critical for developing reading skills
– Four mini games which help you experiment with shapes
– Record your own voice reading the story to your child or simply have it be read to you
– Dressing up and free play with characters in Playground
– Record your own stories in Playground or read the prewritten story with characters in their costumes
– Take pictures with the shapes on the stage
– Featuring voice of Jennifer Barnhart (AvenueQ, Cleo in Between the Lions, Mama Bear in Sesame St); Tyler Bunch (Baby Cookie Monster, Louie in Bedtime with Elmo); and Peter Linz (Walter in The Muppets, Snook in It’s a Big Big World, Theo Lion in Between the Lions)
➔ Welcome to my channel “Kids Games & Surprise Toys” !!!
What can you expect on this channel? My channel will provide you with a variety of educational content for your kids.
I will review mobile learning apps for kids for example alphabet, potty training and learn how to count games.
Furthermore I will review interesting fun video games for kids and parents.
Besides the reviews of educational apps for kids, i will review suprise eggs and toys for kids.
So subcribe to my channel for daily videos on educational apps and games for kids of every age.